GOLD VISA PROCESS AND HOW WE CAN ASSIST
The Business Gold Visa has been introduced by UAE Government to continue boosting an attractive investment environment in the UAE, to encourage business development and draw in new talent from amongst entrepreneurs across the globe.
Previously, a Gold Visa for residents was announced, and Business Gold Visa is another step in to making UAE the central point for business growth and development. Both golden visas are issued under the Gold Card Visa UAE system and are renewable 10-year visas.
The government of the UAE is focused to build Knowledge-Based economy by attracting businessmen and entrepreneurs from around the world. To be eligible for the long term visas there is a certain number of requirements every individual must meet.
There is a number of requirements for an individual or entrepreneur to meet, applicants must also submit documents and videos, fill in forms and requests for the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship’s requirements that include a health assessment as well as a thorough background check. The process takes more than 30 days to thoroughly evaluate applications, profile and attached documents. Candidates may qualify for the golden residence permit, but that is not a guarantee of receiving one.
Business Lex Group has more than 15 years’ experience of making a visa process easy, fast, cost saving and hassle-free. We guarantee successful results for our clients based on our local connections and practical experience.
5-YEAR UAE VISA
The UAE Government is currently in the process of issuing long term visas for a 5-year and 10-year period to foreign investors, entrepreneurs, scientists, professionals, and outstanding students.
The figures shared by the officials indicate that more than 6000 applications were received for long-term visa processing since the announcement on the issuance of the long-term visa was made.
The recent announcement by UAE on issuing long-term Visas is to trigger foreign investment, retain talent, and offer a long term residence guarantee to the foreign investors and the expatriate population of the UAE.
The new long term visa reforms will significantly change the perception towards UAE from an expatriate destination to more of a long-term settlement option for foreign investors.
Also, the new Visa reform will invite a lot of foreign investment and help in shaping up a stronger economy in the future with a focus on innovation, entrepreneurship, and non-oil sector growth.
For any assistance regarding the long-term visa processing, feel free to reach out to us right away!
ELIGIBLE APPLICANTS FOR GOLDEN CARD
• Chief Executives
• Outstanding Students
10 YEAR VISA WITHOUT A SPONSOR
1) REQUIREMENTS TO BE MET BY INVESTORS :
- A deposit of up to AED 10 million in an investment fund in the UAE or
- Owner of a company with AED 10 million in capital or a partner in a company with a share of up to AED 10 million
- The investment fund must be fully owned rather than it being funded through a loan. Proof must be provided.
- The investment should be held for at least three years.
- There should be a financial solvency up to AED 10 million.
- The investor must provide a comprehensive insurance document for themselves and their family.
2) REQUIREMENTS TO BE MET BY CHIEF EXECUTIVES :
- Individuals must have completed a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Must have five years of experience or more.
- Earn a salary of AED 30,000 or more with a valid contract in the UAE.
- Have health insurance for themselves and their family.
For any assistance regarding the long-term visa processing, feel free to reach out to us directly.
5-YEAR INVESTOR VISA
Eligibility for a 5-year visa
The following categories are entitled to apply for a 5-year residence visa in the UAE.
1. Investors in a property in the UAE
- The investor must invest in a property of a gross value of not less than AED 5 million.
- The amount invested in real estate must not be on loan basis.
- The property must be retained for at least three years.
This category includes those having an existing project with a minimum capital of AED 500,000, or those who have the approval of an accredited business incubator in the country.
The entrepreneur is allowed a multi-entry visa for six months, renewable for another six months. The long-term visa includes the spouse and children, a partner and three executives.
3. Outstanding Students
- Outstanding students with a minimum grade of 95 per cent in public and private secondary schools
- University students within and outside the country having a distinction GPA of at least 3.75 upon graduation.
- Long-term visa includes families of the outstanding students.