DWTC or Dubai World Trade Center Free Zone offers lucrative opportunities for businesses that seek a centrally located and cost-effective business setup option in Dubai. It was established by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum. The Free Zone proposes a wide range of unique opportunities for businesses offering free-zone licensing as well as a hassle-free Branch licensing for Foreign Companies and UAE LLC companies.
Situated in the heart of Dubai, the DWTC is close to World Trade Center which is a world-famous spot for hosting global exhibitions, Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC), Burj Khalifa and the Emirates Tower.
Hence, investors who are registering a company in Dubai World Trade Center benefit from the proximity to top international companies and global events for building a strong business network.
BENEFITS OF SETTING UP BUSINESS IN DUBAI WORLD TRADE CENTER
Perfect location in the heart of Dubai
No restriction on hiring foreign employees
0% income tax and 0% corporate tax
100% foreign ownership
100% repatriation of capital
0% export tax
No restriction on repatriation of funds and currency
Convenient combination of onshore and offshore operations
Stable and clear regulations
Dubai World Trade Center Free Zone provides a wide range of licenses which easily fit into requirements of all promising investors who are willing to set up their business in Dubai:
- Branch of a Foreign Company
- FZE (Free Zone Establishment): single shareholder
- FZCO (Free Zone Company): up to 5 shareholders
- Branch of an L.L.C
TYPES OF LICENSE
- The DWTC Authority facilitates a business setup under these types of licenses:
- General Trading License: For all commercial activities across an unobstructed range of activities. Businesses are allowed to export, import, and distribute all such categories under the general trading license.
- Commercial License: The license allows carrying out commercial activities which are specified in the license to export, import, distribute, sale and store all items that are permissible under the license.
- Professional License: Under this license, you can perform the services listed in the license within the Free Zone and in other places in the UAE (subject to permits that are required in other jurisdictions). Typical services include general or advisory consulting, onsite repair, training, and HR and software implementation services.
- Business Operating Permits: One of the biggest selling points of DWTC is its option for locally licensed onshore entities to either get established or reposition in the Free Zone. Either of these goals can be achieved via the issuing of a Business Operating Permit to parties that are also licensed by the Dubai Department of Economic Development and seek a lease and function in the Free Zone.
- Event management License: You can organize business or leisure events, conferences, incentives, meetings, exhibitions and conferences under this license.