The Dubai South Free Zone (prev. Dubai World Central), is one of the strategic business hubs developed by the Government of Dubai. Today, the Dubai South Free Zone (prev. Dubai World Central Free Zone) is the largest and leading global trade, business and aviation hub. The Dubai World Central (DWC) was renamed to Dubai South not too long ago and to reflect the strategic location of the free zone.
The Dubai World Central (DWC), now Dubai South, is located on 140 square kilometers of multipurpose area right next to the Jebel Ali Sea Port. The Dubai South Free Zone headquarters is closely located to Al Maktoum International Airport, Logistics District, Business Park, Aviation District, Commercial District, Residential District, Golf District, Exhibition District, and Humanitarian District. The Dubai South Free Zone international airport is strategically located to provide convenient logistics and shipment around the GCC, Middle East, and the entire world.
The Dubai South Free Zone (prev. Dubai World Central) serves as the strategic platform in the UAE for growth of logistics, aviation, light industry, and ancillary service businesses. The Dubai South Free Zone logo serves as a reminder of the vision of the Government of Dubai in making the Dubai South Free Zone residential city a hub of commerce!
If you are looking to set up a company in Dubai South Free Zone, then you can look for support at Business Lex Group. to help you embrace the opportunity launch your business in the Dubai South Free Zone the right way. As Al Maktoum Airport looks to become the largest airport in the world for passenger and cargo capacity by 2022, and Dubai South become the host of the World Expo 2020, it’s safe to say that now is the best time to make an investment in the Dubai South Free Zone.
ADVANTAGES OF BUSINESS SETUP IN DUBAI SOUTH FREE ZONE (former) DUBAI WORLD CENTRAL
100% foreign ownership
100% repatriation of capital and profits
No visa security deposit is required
No corporate and personal income tax
Wide range of business activities are available
Unique industry clustering and purpose-built infrastructure
Direct access to Jebel Ali Sea Port and Al Maktoum International airport
Dubai South is set to become the future centre of Dubai by 2020
Secure, regulated environment, licensing a full range of business activities
Quality freehold, commercial and residential property for sale or lease at competitive rates within the Free Zone
Strategic location on Sheikh Zayed Road, connecting Abu Dhabi and Dubai, and within close proximity to Dubai Logistics Corridor
TYPES OF LICENSE
- Logistics License allows the holder to carry out specified logistics services
- Industrial License allows the holder to carry out specified light manufacturing activities
- General Trading License allows the holder to import, export, store items and sell products in the UAE market through a local distributor
- Service License allows the holder to carry out services specified in the License within the Dubai South Free Zone and elsewhere in the UAE
- Education License allows the holder to carry out educational and social services, educational and training, and educational consultancy services
- Commercial License allows the holder to carry out specified commercial activities out of the UAE, or in the UAE through the local distributor
- Some categories of license available within Aviation District